You literally have no excuse not to try this cup. Nevertheless, here is a list of what’s amazing with it.
1. You don’t feel like you’re on your period.
2. No worries about having to run to the bathroom every hour.
3. You probably save about 90% of the money you spend on tampons and other shit that society sells us with extra tax because we’re women and bleed??
4. You contribute to decrease the production of tampons and pads, which is better for the environment, you basically support a long term period solution (not that our periods have to be solved as a problem).
5. If not convinced, read step 1-4 again.
The cup is simply revolutionary to make your day easier, because hey admit it, when did you ever wanna cancel plans or not wear white because of something that happens naturally?
You’re a woman, you’re empowering, you don’t need to worry about your uterus bleeding every damn month.
Also while we’re at it, let’s remove “men” from menstruation and call it womastruation because why do men always have to take credit for shit they can’t relate to?
“Experience is the only valid confirmation” is tattooed on my sister’s arm, who recommended me the cup, who herself was recommended it by a friend. Simply try it, how else will you know?